Monday, September 20, 2010

Hello World

Hi everybody ,

First question you'll be having in mind. What is this blog about?

That's probably the best question you could imagine ( though some might already get it from reading the title).
..anyway there are a few things that you might want to know about this blog.

I'm going to be creating tools. With tools I mean applications which developers or modders can use to their benefit while creating content. Tools that will improve the general work flow of a content pipeline.
By improving I mean making tools that are responsive, easy to understand and work as they should.

I'll be posting updates on the progress of my work here. I do want to note that if anybody has anything to criticise on my work, you are requested to do this in an adult fashion.

I've been considering to blog about something for a while now and I thought it was about time to get things through.
The reason I hesitated was actually pretty simple. I didn't want to be put into the same category as those people that blog about themselves ( including vBloggers ).

I don't dislike bloggers ( except for fred maybe) , some bloggers really manage to inspire others , make them view things from a new perspective and that is what I like about blogs.

My name is Gertjan Van den Broek , and I'm a 21 years old.
and I'm a Technical Artist


No comments:

Post a Comment