Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The road turns

I've been quiet for a long time now, so it's about time I gave an update.
It's that I've been fiddeling with an idea lately, and it might be taking shape a bit.
I don't know where exactly I'm heading with it. But I'm going to venture with it for a while.

Not releasing any explicit details but here's a few screens of what I've been working on.



I can talk a bit about the last screenshot. That's a simple sprite preview tool, it already works but I need to do something about user friendlyness:
being drag & drop sprite loading.
automaticly change the size of the preview window and make it stick to the form.
and a shutdown crash that I need to fix. It happens when you close the Controls window to shut down the program. Maybe I can finish it up this week and drop it online. You never know when someone might need a tool to quickly preview a spritesheet animation.
I admit chances are low, but eventually someone might be satisfied by the existance of this tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment